Friday, October 12, 2012

Upcoming Stuff

I'll apologize for any delays on posts lately. I have been playing a lot of WoW, Mists of Pandaria since release to get my characters higher level and start raiding. On top of this I have my Rage of Bahmut Blog, as well as a couple other blogs and websites I'm trying to work on during free time.

After this weekend I should have more time to produce new content for this site.

Some upcoming posts players can look forward to:

-Best Rare Water Deck
-Best Rare Forest Deck
-Five Ways to get Power/Energy Potions
-How to Build a Great Order

Sorry about the delays I planned on getting to Water Decks yesterday and really try not to go over a week without a post on any of my blogs but I started some web projects to make money that I am finding really addicting and take up quite a bit of my time.

Feel free to let me know if there are any other things that you are looking for that you'd like me to post about.

No comments:

Post a Comment