Sunday, September 30, 2012

Water Realm

I decided that I wanted to do a three part series on the advantages/disadvantages of various realms in Legend of the Cryptids and the second realm I wanted to cover is Water Realm.

Water Realm is the second most popular realm second to fire realm. Because it suffers from being popular cards of its alignment will hold higher values and hold them longer. I also have a concern that players coming from Rage of Bahamut will choose Water Realm because the color association with Man Alignment (the least popular and veteran players knows this means cheaper cards). This could eventually cause Water Realm to offset fire realm.

I find the power of cards between realms to be fairly equal. There does seem to be several extra cards in water realm that weaken fire realm. Otherwise I have seen a large amount of water cards that are focused on defense.


I can't help but recommend water realm for players who don't want to pay the hefty fire realm prices. I would also recommend it to players who find a lot more enjoyment in the artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment